Andrew and Rebecca Are Married!

a white flower
All the news and details about Rebecca Smith and Andrew Mackay's wedding on May 20th, 2006 in Beckley, WV. We're excited, and we hope you are too!

7/07/2006

All Systems Go!

Dear Friends,

You know, I have been blessed to write these mass-updates in increasingly better circumstances. I am quite thrilled to be able to let you all know that yesterday, my Fiance Visa was finally processed, and as of 2:45 pm today, I have it in my possession. I can now enter the United States and marry Rebecca! This means that our plans for July 15th will proceed as scheduled.

I think it's safe to say that it'd be impossible to overstate how excited we are. We hope that as many of you as possible will be able to be with us for the event.

Just to recap:

Wedding at 2pm, July 15, at Daniels Bible Church. Reception to follow.

If you're going to be able to make it and you have a minute, drop us an e-mail and let us know. But, please come, whether you let us know or not!

Excitedly,

Andrew,
For the Future Mackays
(in just 9 days!)
(But who's counting?)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I guess systems went. So we would like to see how it all came down:) Aunt Con won't show anything because she thinks that you want to. Either way we want to see:) Is this a pitiful way to beg from your out of state cousins or what??

Love Ya,
eleilia

9:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

SO YOU ARE MARRIED! now, where are the pictures!

about a month since the event took place and I have yet to see the faces of the newest Mackay couple!

3:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home